It’s November!! I know I’m a little late but I started the month with a really annoying cold. I’ve finally transitioned into the I-feel-better-but-still-sound-gross phase so I’m ready to blog again. And I really can’t believe October is over. I’m not at all sad this year has gone by so quickly but I feel like I’m barely able to figure out what goals I want to set at the beginning of each month before it’s over and I haven’t even started on any of them! Ultimately, I’m sure it’s just a time management problem. With the kids being back at school this year, I figured I’d have tons of time to do everything. But instead, I’ve started watching TV. I’m enjoying it and am definitely getting my money’s worth for Netflix now but it’s also made me very unproductive. Hopefully soon I’ll figure out how to get back into the world of actually doing things. But until then, I’m going to enjoy getting caught up on shows that everyone else has been watching for years and keeping my house at the absolute bare minimum level of cleanliness that doesn’t get me kicked out. In conclusion, I’m being lazy and enjoying it.
I did actually get some posts done last month, though. So at least I can blog and watch TV at the same time! I just need to get back to reading more because my Goodreads goal is definitely NOT a fan of my TV time. Here’s what I did manage to get done this month:
- The Big F by Maggie Ann Martin ★★★½
- Devils & Thieves by Jennifer Rush ★★½
- If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★½
- Among the Red Stars by Gwen C. Katz ★★★★
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera ★★★
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Top Ten Tuesdays
- Top Ten Tuesday (196) : Top Ten Books With Fall Covers
- Top Ten Tuesday (197) : Top Ten Unique Book Titles
Waiting on Wednesdays
- Waiting on Wednesday: Furyborn by Claire Legrande
- Waiting on Wednesday: Wires and Nerve, Vol 2: Gone Rogue by Marissa Meyer
- Waiting on Wednesday: The True Queen by Sarah Fine
- October Reading Queue
- October New Release Giveaway!
- Cover Reveal: The Fortunate Ones by R.S. Grey
- Mistress of All Evil Giveaway!
- It’s Time for Dewey’s 24 Hour #Readathon!
- New Books Publishing in November 2017
- Friday ARC Giveaway!
Most Exciting Book Mail
This prize pack from Disney-Hyperion was definitely among the most exciting book mail this month! And the giveaway is still open on the blog if you want to enter for a chance to win your own set!
Favorite October Reads
Written in Red by Anne Bishop and Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
Coming Up In November
November starts the busy season for us here. We have both kids’ birthdays as well as their parties, my SIL’s birthday, and two Thanksgivings. It’s such a great time of year for us but also pretty crazy. I’ve fallen behind on my reading goal for the year and have zero posts scheduled, which isn’t a good way to go into the busiest months of the year. But blogging and reading are hobbies and for the next couple of months I’ll be happy with whatever I can get out of it while putting family events and activities first. I’m definitely hoping to be able to keep up with it but it just won’t be one of my first priorities for these next two months. I hope you guys will understand and I hope you guys have some great things planned for this month as well. November is truly one of my favorite (and most exhausting) months!