The Rock My TBR Challenge is hosted by The YA Book Traveler. I have not participated in this challenge before but I did do a backlist reading challenge and did pretty well on it. The goal was twelve books and I ended up with 26, though I did count graphic novel volumes. The goal here is to read at least one already published book a month, so twelve in total. I’m going to try for 24 this year, two a month. I hope that’s a reachable goal. When I look at my shelves, it seems completely doable. Here are a few of the books I finally want to read this year:
This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills, The Hating Game by Sally Thorne, The Anatomical Shape of a Heart, Avalon, The Winner’s Kiss, The Wrath & The Dawn and The Rose & The Dagger, The Vanishing Throne, The Dark Days Club, Blue Lily Lily Blue and The Raven King, Frost Like Night, Written in Red, Nevernight.
- To read a minimum of 1 book per month that is currently published (no arcs with future dates). This challenge is totally what YOU make of it! You can do 5 books a month, 10, WHATEVER! Anything you accomplish is fantastic. This challenge is really what you make of it.
Here are the books I’ve read for this Challenge:
- This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- One Paris Summer by Denise Grover Swank
- The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Reckless Hearts by Heather Van Fleet