The Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge is being hosted by Andi’s ABCs this year and I’m really excited to be participating again! Last year my goal was 21+ Contemporary Romances and I read 27, so I’m pretty happy with that! I’m going to continue with that same goal and try for another Grand Slam. Here are some I’m hoping to read this year:
This Adventure Ends, The Hating Game, Miracle of 5th Avenue, Lucky in Love, #famous, The Upside of Unrequited, Alex, Approximately, Queens of Geek, The Thing About Love, Geekerella, and It Started With Goodbye.
- Books that qualify for this challenge can be young adult, new adult, or adult. Books can be M/F, M/M, or F/F. Books must be a work of fiction (sorry, nonfiction does not qualify for this challenge).
- Romances with the following elements do not qualify for this reading challenge: paranormal, historical, time-travel, fantasy, science fiction, or mystery/suspense/thriller.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
Here are the books I’ve read for the Challenge:
- This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills – Review
- Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist – Review
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – Review
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
- Long Way Home by Katie McGarry – Review
- One Paris Summer by Denise Grover Swank – Review
- The Thing About Love by Julie James
- #famous by Jilly Gagnon
- Reckless Hearts by Heather Van Fleet