I’m so excited to be participating in the Books to Movies Giveaway Hop hosted by BookHounds and I am a Reader, Not a Writer! I love seeing books made into movies. Even though I usually end up complaining about how horrible the movie is compared to the book, I still love it every time I hear a new book is being made into a movie. Because I love books and movies!
For this giveaway, I decided to highlight a few adaptations that I’ve really enjoyed. If I listed them as a book, it probably means I liked the book more, or haven’t seen the movie, and if I listed it as a movie, it means I liked the movie more. Or haven’t yet read the book. *gasp* I know! The winner of this giveaway will be able to pick one of the books or movies shown. Here are your options:
- You must be at least 18 years old or 13 years old with a parent’s permission to enter.
- The contest is open to US addresses only.
- There will be one winner who will receive their choice of one book or movie shown above.
- I will contact the winner via email and they must respond within 48 hours or I will have to choose another winner.
- One entry per household. No giveaway accounts.
- I’m not responsible for items that may get lost or damaged in the mail.
- I will delete entries that don’t follow the instructions. So read carefully and please don’t cheat.