Today is the first day of spring! But it doesn’t feel like it. And I know some parts of the country are even getting snow. While it’s just gray here, thankfully, it’s definitely making it hard to feel like spring. My mood definitely needs a pick-me-up so I decided to do a giveaway to cheer us all up!
I was going to give away one of my favorite books that I’ve read so far this year but I did something similar in February so I decided that I’d show you some of my favorites but let you have your choice of any book or books you want up to $20 instead. That way you aren’t limited to just the books I’ve read and loved. You can find any book or combination of books up to $20 that you will hopefully love and cheer up this gross weather for you!
Here are my favorite books that I’ve read so far this year (but you aren’t limited to these books):
- You must be at least 18 years old or 13 years old with a parent’s permission to enter.
- The contest is open to International readers, so long as The Book Depository ships to you. <—check here if you aren’t sure
- There will be one winner who will receive their choice of book or combination of books up to $20.
- I will contact the winner via email and they must respond within 48 hours or I will have to choose another winner.
- One entry per household.
- I’m not responsible for items that may get lost or damaged in the mail.
- I will delete entries that don’t follow the instructions. So read carefully and please don’t cheat.