Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and The Bookish and allows us to combine our love of books with our love of lists. This week’s Top Ten Topic is: Top Ten 2014 Debuts I’m Looking Forward To.
Admittedly, I don’t really know a lot of books are debuts until I’m ready to read them. It’s just not something I really pay attention to. So I had to check some lists and hunt down some debuts for this Top Ten. But these books are all books that I’m already looking forward to reading this year, they just also happen to be debuts. So here’s my list:
- Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
- Something Real by Heather Demetrios
- NIL by Lynne Matson
- Half Bad by Sally Green
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
- Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
I can’t wait to see everyone else’s lists to see which other books I should be looking forward to this year.
What debuts are you most excited for?