I’m really excited for this month’s new releases hop because I’ve decided to give away a book I’ve already read and loved. So this month, the winner of my giveaway (open INT) will receive a copy of Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally!!
They’re from two different worlds.
He lives in the estate house, and she spends most of her time in the stables helping her father train horses. In fact, Savannah has always been much more comfortable around horses than boys. Especially boys like Jack Goodwin—cocky, popular and completely out of her league. She knows the rules: no mixing between the staff and the Goodwin family. But Jack has no such boundaries.
With her dream of becoming a horse jockey, Savannah isn’t exactly one to follow the rules either. She’s not going to let someone tell her a girl isn’t tough enough to race. Sure, it’s dangerous. Then again, so is dating Jack…
The Rules for the Giveaway:
- You must be at least 18 years old or 13 years old with a parent’s permission to enter.
- The contest is open to International readers, so long as The Book Depository ships to you!
- There will be one winner who will receive Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally.
- I will contact the winner via email and they must respond within 48 hours or I will have to choose another winner.
- I’m not responsible for items that may get lost or damaged during delivery.
- I will delete entries that don’t follow the instructions. So read carefully and please don’t cheat.
*Remember to enter all of the correct information into the Rafflecopter. If I can’t figure out who you are or verify your entries, I will choose a different winner. And I don’t want to do that.*