School starts this week for my son so it’s the perfect time for The Last Hurrah Giveaway Hop featuring books about summer. As a parent, the end of summer is bittersweet. I’m looking forward to having a schedule again, keeping the kids busy, and a little bit of time to myself. But school starting also means homework and paperwork and getting up early and all of those not fun things. So let’s focus now on celebrating the last few days of summer with this giveaway hop!
I’ll be giving one (US) winner these two books:
The Rules of the Giveaway:
- You must be at least 18 years old or 13 years old with a parent’s permission to enter.
- The contest is open to US addresses only. I have an international giveaway going on here.
- There will be one winner who will receive both books.
NOTE: Zoe is an ARC and has the yellow ARC cover, not the cover shown above.
- I will contact the winner via email and they must respond within 48 hours or I will have to choose another winner.
- I’m not responsible for items that may get lost or damaged during delivery.
- I will delete entries that don’t follow the instructions. So read carefully and please don’t cheat.