For this month’s new release giveaway I’ll be giving away an ARC of
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Isn’t that what they say? But how close is too close when they may be one in the same?
The Seven Stages War left much of the planet a charred wasteland. The future belongs to the next generation’s chosen few who must rebuild it. But to enter this elite group, candidates must first pass The Testing—their one chance at a college education and a rewarding career.
Cia Vale is honored to be chosen as a Testing candidate; eager to prove her worthiness as a University student and future leader of the United Commonwealth. But on the eve of her departure, her father’s advice hints at a darker side to her upcoming studies–trust no one.
But surely she can trust Tomas, her handsome childhood friend who offers an alliance? Tomas, who seems to care more about her with the passing of every grueling (and deadly) day of the Testing. To survive, Cia must choose: love without truth or life without trust.
The Rules for the Giveaway:
- You must be at least 18 years old or 13 years old with a parent’s permission to enter.
- The contest is open to US addresses only.
- I will contact the winner via email and they must respond within 48 hours or I will have to choose another winner.
- I’m not responsible for items that may get lost or damaged during delivery.
- I will delete entries that don’t follow the instructions. So read carefully and don’t cheat.