Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish as a way to combine our love of lists with our love of books. This week’s topic is the Top Ten Books On My Spring 2013 TBR List!! I love these lists so much but they are so hard to write! How do you narrow down a list of books that you’ve been looking forward to for so long! But it gets me excited, too. I went through all of the lists for books coming out this spring and here are the top ten (I think) that I’m looking forward to reading in April, May, and June.
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith – I loved The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and can’t wait to read more romance from her!
- Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin – The follow-up to Masque of the Red Death! I can’t wait to read more about Araby, Will, and Elliott. And find out what happens at the masked ball, of course!
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry – Um, do I need to explain this one? Pushing the Limits is a favorite. I’m assuming this one will be as well.
- The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston – I’m really intrigued by the premise of this one. I’m hoping I’ll enjoy this YA contemporary/romance/mystery/thriller book.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy – Wow. I’ve already heard so many great things about this book and it doesn’t come out until May. I’ll definitely be reading this one.
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen – Again, do I need to explain this? It’s Sarah Dessen. Of course I’m going to read it.
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo – I just got an ARC of this one this week!!!!! I’m so excited! I have a few books I need to read first, but then I’m definitely reading this. I can’t wait to read about Alina and Mal and The Darkling. What’s going to happen to Ravka?! I need to know!!
- When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney – Reading the summary on this one just about brings me to tears. I already know I’ll cry, but I feel like this one will be worth it.
- In the After by Demitria Lunetta – I love me some post-apocalyptic dystopians and the summary for this one is down right chilling. I can’t wait to read it and see if it’s really as thrilling and horrifying as it sounds!
- How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer – I really enjoyed Smart Girls Get What They Want and I’ve been looking forward to this one since I found out she was writing another book. I’m hoping it’ll fill the fun, feel-good book void I’ve been having lately.
I think that is my list. I’m sure once I start looking around at all of your lists mine will grow quite a bit. But I won’t be complaining!! I love finding new books. So make sure you leave me a link to your list so I can add as many new books as possible! Happy Tuesday, Everyone!