I’m so excited to be participating in the Young Adult Giveaway Hop hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and BookLove101. Obviously, I love YA books. And I love sharing the book love. So joining this hop was a no-brainer. If you love YA books or have had your eyes on one for a while, don’t miss this giveaway! I’ll be giving away a YA book of YOUR CHOICE (up to $15USD)!! Just make sure you read the rules of the giveaway and follow all of the instructions in the Rafflecopter.
The Rules for the Giveaway:
- You must be 18 years or older or 13 years old with a parent’s permission to enter.
- The winner will get to pick one YA book of their choice up to $15 USD.
- The contest is open Internationally, so long as The Book Depository ships to you.
- I will contact the winner and they must respond within 48 hours or I will have to choose another winner.
- I’m not responsible for items that may get lost or damaged during delivery.
- I will delete entries that look like duplicates and/or that don’t follow directions. So read carefully and don’t cheat.
If you are having trouble thinking of some YA books, here are a few books I’ve read recently and loved.
There are also a few new releases you might be interested in. And as long as the book is under $15, you could choose a pre-order if you want.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
There are over 200 other blogs participating in this Giveaway Hop! Make sure you check them out for tons of other chances at winning some awesome YA books!